We provide immigration advice to domestic and foreign individuals, businesses or investors. We often render immigration services in conjunction with tax and estate planning for persons receiving significant foreign-source income or for business executives. We assist clients in applying for, and facilitate their procurement of, appropriate visas.
Business and Employment-Based Immigration
- EB-1: Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Multinational Executives and Managers;
- EB-2: Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business;
- EB-3: Skilled Workers and Professionals;
- EB-4: Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers;
- EB-5: Investor/Employment Creation Visa.
Business and Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas
- E-1: Treaty Traders Visa;
- E-2: Treaty Investors Visa;
- L-1: Intra-Company Transfer Visa;
- H1-B: Specialty Occupation (Professional) Visa;
- J-1: Trainee and Intern Visa.