We represent a spectrum of domestic and foreign business structures (corporations, partnerships, LLCs). One of our fortés is implementing business start-ups in the US, including:
- Planning to attain long-term client goals;
- Selecting appropriate operational structure(s);
- Establishing basic relationships (commercial, executive, banking);
- Providing executive support (eg: executive participation, visas….);
- Protecting industrial or commercial property (trademarks, trade secrets);
- Due diligence research and reporting.
Another forté involves effectuating changes in business or investment structures or entities with perspectives of updating and improving them, such as:
- Legal reviews and analyses;
- Mergers, fusions, spin-offs;
- Acquisitions & divestitures;
We may also constitute and coordinate the expert and professional teams needed to prepare and maintain effective operational, financial, business, or reorganization plans.
Various corporate clients have entrusted us as counsel for general legal matters arising from their corporate and commercial operations. Our approach – teamwork with highly qualified professionals and clients’ trusted advisors – provides a wealth of skills enabling elaboration of comprehensive strategies. Thus our clients benefit from wide-ranging experience in structuring, negotiating, and implementing business acquisitions and divestitures, mergers and reorganizations, debt and equity financing, capital market transactions (both public and private sectors), leveraged buy-outs, corporate restructuring, commercial compliance, as well as equipment leasing and U.C.C. matters.